Florida Keys Notable Cuisine
- Mangoes Restaurant & Catering - A favorite of the locals, Mangoes is tucked away beneath
overgrown, shady banyan trees along Duval Street. Try the individual-size designer pizzas, baked in a Neapolitan-style oven fired by buttonwood. The curry chicken and snapper are also popular.
700 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-4606
- CoCo Palms, Jamaican Me Hungry - A festive, colorful atmosphere greets diners at CoCo Palms, Jamaican Me Hungry. The daytime menu features salads and sandwiches, and a few pork, chicken and ribs dishes. The dinner menu features jerk pork, jerk chicken, steamed or blackened fresh fish, curried lobster, ox tail stew and more.
300 Front Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-0046
- Croissants de France - The Croissants de France is a French bakery and café open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Here you’ll find more than 25 assorted croissants and breads, as well as soups, salads, sandwiches and mouthwatering cakes and desserts.
816 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-2624
- Cuban Mix Deli - Open for breakfast and lunch, the Cuban Mix Deli serves a variety of pastries, sandwiches, salads and more. Try the homemade ice cream for dessert or just an afternoon treat.
3840 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-3999
- El Meson De Pepe - El Meson de Pepe serves Cuban Conch cuisine paired with tropical drinks. Dine indoors or out, and enjoy salsa dancing in the evenings.
10 Wall Street Mallory Square Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-2620
- Kelly's Caribbean Bar & Grill - Owned by actress Kelly McGillis, this Caribbean bar, grill and brewery offers diners a unique atmosphere and eclectic menu. Try the gulf shrimp marinated in coconut milk, lime juice, ginger and teriyaki, and wash it down with a micro-brewed beer from the brewery.
303 Whitehead Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 293-8484
| back to top
- Leigh Anne's Coffee House - Leigh Ann’s is popular for breakfast, partially because the homemade pastries are baked fresh daily. Wake up with some coffee and breakfast muffins, breads and more. Italian subs are popular lunch fare, and Leigh Ann will package meals for carry out.
US 1 MM 51 7537 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-2001
- Old Town Bakery & Cafe - The Old Town Bakery and Café is open 7 am to 2 pm for breakfast and lunch. Choose from an assortment of fresh bakery items, and check out the breakfast and lunch specials.
US 1 MM 48 2264 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 289-0430
US 1 MM 54 12650 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 289-1810
- Stout's Restaurant - The locals love Stout’s for breakfast and lunch. This family-run eatery is basic, but offers tasty food, especially if you’ve just stepped off an airplane at the airport across the street.
84 Street & US 1 Marathon, FL 33045
Phone: (305) 743-6437
- Village Cafe - This Italian eatery features casual dining in a nice atmosphere with a Mediterranean theme. Enjoy entertainment and dancing nightly.
US 1 MM 50 Marathon, FL 33045
Phone: (305) 743-9090
- China American Garden - Does one member of your group want Chinese food and another wants traditional fast food? Find it all at China American Garden.
US 1 MM 47.5 Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-2140
- Chiqui's Ice Cream Shop - Stop by Chiqui’s for a cool treat during an afternoon of fun in the sun.
US 1 MM 51.5 Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-7574
- Deadhead George's Mexicali Grill
US 1 MM 60.5 6950 Overseas Hwy Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-5556
- Dockside Lounge
35 Sombrero Blvd. Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-0000
- Don Pedro - Don Pedro’s is the place for authentic Cuban cuisine. They specialize in roasted pork, Argentinean steak, Nicaraguan steak and fresh Yellow tail. Cool your tongue with a homemade sangria.
US 1 MM 53 11399 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-5247
| back to top
- Morada Bay Cafe - Open daily for lunch and dinner, the Morada Bay Café is also popular on the weekends, when live entertainment is provided. Seafood tops the menu, along with chicken, salads, fajitas and burgers. The tapas menu is varied and includes shrimp cocktail, fried calamari, conch fritters, smoked fish dip and more.
81.6 Bayside Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-0604
- Rip's Island Ribs N Chicken - American standards beyond ribs and chicken are available at Rip’s, but most diners go there for the namesake menu items and casual atmosphere.
MM 84 Islamorada, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 664-5300
- Uncle's - Enjoy fine dining in a nice, yet relaxing atmosphere at Uncle’s. They’ll cook your catch of the day at your request, or you can order from the variety of entrees on their menu. Choose from seafood, veal, chicken, lamb, pork, pasta and vegetarian entrees, and be sure to look over the impressive wine list.
MM 80.9 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-4402
| back to top
- Cheng Garden - If you’re in the mood for Chinese food, try Cheng Garden for lunch or dinner. You can eat there or take it to go. Or, if you don’t even have the energy to leave your hotel room, Cheng Garden will deliver your food for free.
101443 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453-0600
- Denny's Latin Cafe
MM 100 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-3665
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant - An extensive menu is packed with a variety of Chinese entrees, and it’s all available for dine in, carry out or delivery. Try the Kung Pao Chicken, Pepper Steak, sweet and sour chicken and much more.
MM 91 Tavernier , FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-8508
- Gyro King - Feel like a gyro? The Gyro King has a full menu of gyro choices and side items.
MM 103.4 Pink Plaza Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-4444
- Makoto Japanese Restaurant - Makoto is a casual Japanese/sushi eatery with reasonable prices. If you’re not in the mood for sushi, try the tempura or teriyaki.
101.6 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-7083
- Port Largo Coffee Shop
MM 100 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-2999
- Senor Frijoles - For great margaritas and Mexican fare, visit Senor Frijoles. The menu features a variety of Mexican dishes and seafood, such as shrimp del sol, tacos al carbon, fish fajitas and carne asada.
MM 103.9 B/S Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-1592
- South of the Border - South of the Border specializes in Tex/Cal/Mex cuisine, with a variety of entrees from which to choose.
103400 Overseas Highway Pink Plaza Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-3307
- Sushi Nami - At Sushi Nami you can enjoy dinner while seated on cushions on the floor (sans shoes) or at regular tables and chairs, if you prefer. The sushi bar is popular, but menu items such as chicken teriyaki might be more appealing to some palates.
MM 99.5 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453-4798
- The Fish House - Seafood arrives fresh daily at the Fish House Restaurant and chefs prepare it in a variety of ways, including pan sautéed and Matecumbe Style, smoked, Jamaican Jerk and blackened. A small selection of chicken, steak and pasta is also available.
102401 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-HOOK Toll Free: 888-451-HOOK
- The Quay Restaurant - The Quay offers fine dining in a casual atmosphere. The continental cuisine is popular with both locals and visitors, and the view of Florida Bay is fantastic.
MM 102 B/S Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-0943
- Tropical Cafe - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Tropical Café features an extensive menu. A basket of mini muffins is served with breakfast entrees, which include omelets, pancakes, waffles and more. Dinner choices include salads and sandwiches, as well as steak, chicken, seafood and pasta dishes. Save room for the raspberry Key lime cheesecake.
MM 90.5 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-3251
| back to top
Big Pine & The Lower Keys
- Mangrove Mama's - This quaint eatery features fresh seafood, prepared in unique ways, and a selection of other dishes. Save room for a cup of coffee and slice of Key lime pie.
Sugarloaf Key, FL 33044
Phone: (305) 745-3030
- Big Pine Coffee Shop - Join the early birds who visit the Big Pine Coffee Shop for a filling breakfast beginning at 6 am. For lunch, choose from a variety of fish entrees, sandwiches, soups and other inexpensive fare.
MM 30 Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-2790
- China Gardens
Winn Dixie Shopping Center Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-8861
- Cracked Egg Cafe - For breakfast, brunch or lunch, the Cracked Egg Café is sure to please. Try a bagel sandwich or any of the many breakfast plates.
30739 Overseas Hgwy MM 31 Big Pine, FL 33043
- Good Food Conspiracy - Vegans and health food enthusiasts will love Good Food Conspiracy, a health food store, juice bar and deli. The deli menu includes items such as avocado cashew pesto, spinach salads, soy cheese, vegan pesto and vegan potato salad. For dessert, try a vegan chocolate chip cookie.
MM 30.2 Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-3945