Visitors to Key West quickly learn that Duval Street is party central. The street is a nightlife haven lined with restaurants, nightclubs and bars. Nearby Greene and Front Streets offer fun nightspots as well. Heck, no matter where you are on Key West, you're bound to find a party. Key West's abundant nightlife offers visitors a great way to round out their day, get to know the locals and share stories.
- Teasers - Teasers is a popular adult entertainment club serving beverages ranging from beer to martinis.
1029 Truman Ave Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 293-0850
- Eight-O-One Bourbon
801 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-4737
- Virgilio's - Sip a chilled martini at this Key West hot spot and enjoy live jazz, blues and lounge music. Single malt scotches and fine wines are also popular beverages at Virgilio’s.
524 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-8118
- Fat Tuesday - Frozen daiquiris are the specialty at Fat Tuesday's. Try the Tropical Itch, the White Russian or more traditional favorites such as a Rum Runner or Pina Colada. Cold beer and mixed drinks also flow easily here.
305 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-9373
- Green Parrot Bar - The Green Parrot has been around since 1890, and it is the first and last bar on US 1. Have a drink and check out the eclectic artwork on the walls, play pool, darts or pinball, and have a good time.
601 Whitehead St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-6133
- Rumrunners - For variety, Rumrunners entertainment complex features four clubs under one roof. Each bar is different from the next, so you’ll want to check out the atmosphere within all four.
218 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-1017
- Schooner Wharf Bar - The Schooner Wharf Bar is an open-air waterfront bar located at the Historic Seaport. Live music, happy hour specials and a menu that includes seafood, burgers and salads should take care of you for the evening.
202 William ST Key West, FL 33040
- Garden of Eden - If you’re worried about tan lines, visit the Garden of Eden, a roof top bar located above the Bull and Whistle complex. It is a clothing-optional bar with live music, dancing and body painting.
224 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-4565
- Sloppy Joe's Bar - Well known in Key West as a former Ernest Hemmingway hangout, Sloppy Joe's continues to attract crowds. Learn the island's history as you enjoy the hospitality at this internationally known bar.
201 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-5717
- Rick's Bar - Find it all at Rick's/Durty Harry's Entertainment Complex. The Duval Street complex offers visitors nine bars and live music all day long. From the tame to the exotic, these bars offer it all. Dance under the stars, belt out a karaoke tune or just sip a cold drink and people watch.
208 Duval St Key West, FL 33040-6508
Phone: (305) 296-4890
- Red Garter Saloon - Adult entertainment, located within Rick’s Bar complex.
208 Duval St Key West, FL 33040-6508
Phone: (305) 296-4964
- Captain Tony's Saloon - A favorite of the locals, Captain Tony’s has a colorful history. It was originally a morgue, built in 1851, then it was converted to an icehouse and later a telegraph station. It was also once known as Sloppy Joe’s, a favorite Hemmingway hang out. Today, Captain Tony’s features cold drinks and live bands.
428 Greene St Key West, FL 33040-6567
Phone: (305) 294-1838
- Hog's Breath Saloon - The Hog's Breath Saloon is well known, partially because of its famous t-shirts spotted across the globe. The saloon is also known for its open air dining, raw bar, live entertainment and menu that includes pub standards such as appetizers, burgers, salads and seafood.
400 Front St Key West, FL 33040-6617
Phone: (305) 296-4222
| back to top
- Brass Monkey Lounge
K Mart Plaza Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-4028
- Gary's Pub & Billiards - Gary’s is a sports bar that features lots of pool tables, as well as dartboards and other games. Popular with the locals, Gary’s offers a limited food menu and a full bar.
5271 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-0622
- Quay TIKI Bar - The Quay Tiki Bar is an oceanfront, festive bar that serves inexpensive and good-sized sandwiches. Sip a cold drink and enjoy the view.
12650 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-2000
| back to top
87465 Old Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 852-4797
- Dockside Restaurant & Lounge
83000 USHighway 1 Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-9888
- Hog Heaven Sports Bar & Grill - Fun is inevitable at Hog Heaven Sports Bar & Grill, where you’ll find indoor and outdoor bars and waterfront dining. Order a drink and watch sporting events on any of the more than 20 TVs, shoot pool, play video games, listen to live music and more. The menu features a variety of reasonably priced sandwiches, salads and standard pub fare.
85361 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-9669
- Papa Joe's TIKI Bar - Sip a cool drink and enjoy the sunset view from Papa Joe’s Tiki Bar; a Keys tradition since 1937.
USHighway 1 Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-9863
- Slimey's Raw Bar - If you crave peel and eat shrimp, clams, oysters and the like, or even if you don’t, go to Slimey’s Raw Bar, where you’ll find live entertainment and a good time. Non-seafood fare is also available for those who would prefer a burger or appetizer.
82200 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-2085
- Woody's - Woody’s is known for adult entertainment and comedy. If you’re a product of the 60s or 70s or are a fan of southern rock, you’ll like the live music here.
82500 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-0059