Florida Keys American Restaurants
- Alice's at La Te Da - Enjoy your meal poolside with live piano music playing in the background at Alice’s. For breakfast, lunch or dinner, Alice’s offers an array of tasty entrees. Poultry, pork, game, seafood and beef selection dot the menu.
1125 Duval St, Key West, FL
Phone: (305) 296-6706
- Chili's Grill & Bar - This popular chain offers all the traditional pub standards with a few healthy low fat chicken entrees thrown in as well. Salads, sandwiches, fajitas, burgers and steaks are on the Chili’s menu, and scrumptious desserts such as cheesecake and molten chocolate cake top it all off.
3850 N Roosevelt Blvd Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-8887
- Denny's - If you wake up hungry for a “Grand-Slam” breakfast entrée, Denny’s on Duval Street is your saving grace. Just like back home, you’ll find a range of breakfast, lunch and dinner entrees from which to choose. Whether you want a salad, an omelet, or something covered in gravy, Denny’s will likely have it.
925 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-5065
- Cafe Marquesa - Contemporary American cuisine is served in an artistic setting at Café Marquesa. Grilled meats and fresh seafood top the menu, in addition to appetizers, salads and daily fresh baked breads and desserts.
600 Fleming St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-1244
- T.G.I. Friday's - Trendy and fun, TGI Friday’s is a classic American bar and grill. Appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, chicken and more fill the menu. An ample variety of specialty drinks and desserts are available as well.
2710 N Roosevelt Blvd Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-4022
- Muriel's Cafe - American and vegetarian cuisine is served inside Muriel’s Café, a kid-friendly eatery that is popular with the locals for breakfast and brunch.
703 1/2 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Cross Street: Angela Street
Phone: (305) 295-6411
- Hard Rock Cafe - If you're a fan of Hard Rock Café, you'll be happy to know there is a location in Key West. The menu features the usual tasty American fare, including salads, burgers, sandwiches, barbecue, steaks, chicken and more. The desserts are simply sinful – or heavenly – depending on your point of view, and include chocolate chip cookie pie, cheesecake, apple cobbler, fudge brownies and much more. If you promised someone
back home a t-shirt, the gift shop opens at 10 a.m. daily.
313 Duval St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 293-0230
- Blue Heaven - A Key West original, the Blue Heaven is an eclectic and definitely casual eatery. Ignore the roosters that wander among the tables while you enjoy fantastic breakfasts of eggs, bacon, breakfast potatoes, pancakes and more. Lunch and dinner menus feature fresh seafood and Caribbean fare.
729 Thomas St Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-8666
- Camille's Restaurant - Reasonably priced, yet decadent, Camille’s Restaurant is a treat for any meal of the day. Feel like splurging first thing in the morning? Try the French Toast with Godiva white chocolate cream sauce, fresh strawberries and Capt. Morgan Spiced Rum Bananas Foster sauce. Lunch and dinner entrees are equally impressive and feature seafood, steak and chicken.
1202 Simonton Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-4811
- The Deli Restaurant - In addition to tasty deli creations for lunch and dinner, The Deli Restaurant serves up hearty breakfast fare, including biscuits and gravy. Popular with the locals, this eatery also features eye-catching, original stained glass.
531 Truman Avenue Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-1464
- Grand Cafe - For an elegant and romantic dinner, the Grand Café is sure to please. Menu selections include seafood, chicken, pork, lamb, steak and gourmet pizzas. Relax with a cocktail in a fine dining atmosphere.
Key West 314 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-4816
- Margaritaville Cafe - Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville offers American fare and Caribbean cuisine, with enough variety to please a number of palates. Have a Cheeseburger in Paradise, served as the song suggests, or perhaps you'd prefer shrimp scampi, a half chicken or a blackened hot dog. Of course you'll find Key Lime pie for dessert, as well as chocolate suicide cake and locally made ice cream. Visit the gift shop for that “lost shaker of salt.”
500 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-1435
- Michaels Restaurant - - For a romantic dinner, visit Michaels Restaurant, where you can dine fountain-side in the tropical garden or indoors in the elegant dining room. Menu selections include steaks (USDA beef flown in from Chicago), fresh local seafood, pastas, poultry, veal and more. An evening at Michaels isn't complete without a Chocolate Volcano for dessert.
532 Margaret Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-1300
- Square One Restaurant, Inc. - Square One offers fine dining with a tropical flair. The ambience is soothing, with low lighting and piano music in the background. A wide range of entrees include lobster, salmon, steak, chicken, lamb and more. Save room for chocolate mousse for dessert.
1075 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-4300
- Bagatelle - Located in an old house in the heart of Key West’s historic district, Bagatelle features old-style southern cooking. Seafood puff pastry and cracked conch steak are favorites. Dine inside or outside on the upper or lower veranda.
115 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-6609
- Checkers - Revisit the 1950s at this classic American drive-in. Checker’s serves fast food in a fun atmosphere. What’s more American than a cheeseburger, fries and chocolate shake?
2500 N Roosevelt Blvd. Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 293-0200
- Flamingo Cafe - Tasty breakfast and lunch specialties hit the spot at the Flamingo Café. Try the crabcake benedict or Texas French toast for breakfast, and the veggie quesadillas or chef salad for lunch. Want something heartier? Try the philly cheesesteak sandwich or half-pound burger with curly fries.
703 1/2 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-6411
- Goldman's Bagel Deli - Goldman’s is a casual deli with reasonable prices and lots of bagel choices. Traditional boiled and baked bagels are available, as are complete breakfasts and New York City style deli foods.
2796 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-3354
- Meteor Smokehouse - If you’re tired of seafood, head to Meteor’s. A variety of smoked meats are served as sandwiches and platters with side items. Cold beer complements the mouthwatering and tender barbecue.
404 Southard Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-5602
- Outback Steakhouse - A popular chain steakhouse throughout the states, the Outback also has a presence in Key West. Start your dinner with their famous bloomin’ onion appetizer followed by a variety of steak, chicken, seafood or pasta dishes.
3230 North Roosevelt Blvd. Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 292-0667
- Roof Top Cafe - At the Rooftop Café, diners are treated to a tropical, treetop setting overlooking historic Mallory Square. Come here for breakfast, lunch or dinner and don't leave without having a slice of Key Lime Pie. In the evenings, enjoy the piano bar.
310 Front Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-2042
- Duval Beach Club - Owned by actress Kelly McGillis, the Duval Beach Club is a casual eatery with a fantastic view of the ocean. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available, and menu selections include seafood, salads, sandwiches and more.
1405 Duval Street Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 295-6550
- Louie’s Backyard – An island favorite, Louie’s Backyard offers an excellent view of the ocean and a tasty rack of lamb. For a twist on traditional Key lime pie, Louie’s version features a pistachio crust and is served with raspberry sauce.
700 Waddell Ave, Key West, FL 305-294-1061
PT’s Late Night – PT’s serves food past 10 pm, so when you get the late-night munchies, this is the place to be. Entrees such as nachos, fajitas and salads are served in heaping portions, and the prices are reasonable.
920 Caroline Street, Key West, FL
Phone: (305) 296-4245
Benihana Steaks and Seafood – If you enjoy Japanese steakhouses, Benihana’s is your kind of place. Enjoy the ocean view while your personal chef slices, dices and prepares steaks, shrimp, lobster and chicken within arms reach.
S. Roosevelt Blvd (Next to Martha's)
Key West, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 294-6400
| back to top
- Cracked Conch Cafe - Fresh seafood tops the menu at Cracked Conch Café. Menu choices are varied and include light sandwiches or hearty meals. Conch is prepared fried, frittered, stewed and other ways.
4999 Overseas Hwy MM 49.5 Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-2233
- Herbies - Inexpensive and authentic to the Keys, Herbies is popular with both locals and visitors. Try the homemade fish and conch chowders, cracked conch, and conch or lobster fritters.
US 1 MM 50.1 6350 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-6373
- Key Colony Deli - Enjoy a sandwich to go or sit down and relax at the Key Colony Deli.
US 1 MM 54 Key Colony Beach Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-6676
- Sunset Cafe - Sunset Café is a family-friendly eatery with traditional American fare and reasonable prices.
US 1 MM 48.5 2600 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-9071
- Banana Cabana Restaurant - The Banana Cabana and Tiki Bar is a fun spot for both locals and visitors. Seafood tops the menu, including the house specialty, Snapper Banana Cabana, which is snapper with crabmeat, avocado, tomatoes and scallions. The conch chowder, also popular, has a sweet and spicy base.
US 1 MM 49.5 4590 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 289-1232
- Castaways - The menu at this restaurant and raw bar is extensive and should please everyone in your group. Try the stuffed mushrooms tequila, shrimp steamed in beer or sautéed alligator tail. More traditional chicken, steak and seafood dishes are also available.
US 1 MM 47.5 1406 Oceanview Ave. Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-6247
- Driftwood Cafe
US 1 MM 52.5 10877 Overseas Highway Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-3665
- Duck Key Emporium & Deli - For a quick bite on the run or a nice, sit-down lunch, the Duck Key Emporium and Deli will fit the bill.
US 1 MM 61 Duck Key, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-2299
- Farella's Village Cafe
US 1 MM 50.5 Gulfside Village Marathon, FL 33050
Phone: (305) 743-9090
| back to top
- Bob's Bunz
81620 Overseas Hwy Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 743-2233
- Pierre's - Pierre’s menu and atmosphere are both influenced by French, Indian and Asian styles. Dine outside on the veranda for a terrific view of the bay, and then head to the downstairs bar for an after dinner drink and watch the sunset.
81600 Overseas Hwy Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-3225
- Whistle Stop - Drop by the Whistle Stop for a variety of lunch and dinner choices, including salads, sandwiches, wraps, seafood dishes and more. Ice cream is always an option at Whistle Stop, and it’s a served a variety of tempting ways – in the form of sundaes, shakes and malts and with an array of toppings.
82685 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-4246
- Whale Harbor Inn - This lighthouse restaurant offers diners a lovely view from the a la carte dining area upstairs. You’ll find an all-you-can-eat buffet downstairs. The buffet features more than 100 selections, including plenty of seafood.
US 1 MM 84 Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-4959
- Hungry Tarpon Restaurant - Simple in décor, but satisfying in portions, the Hungry Tarpon is a popular spot for breakfast and lunch. Start your day with a plate of hash browns topped with eggs, cheese and sausage gravy.
Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-0535
- Morada Bay Cafe - Open daily for lunch and dinner, the Morada Bay Café is also popular on the weekends, when live entertainment is provided. Seafood tops the menu, along with chicken, salads, fajitas and burgers. The tapas menu is varied and includes shrimp cocktail, fried calamari, conch fritters, smoked fish dip and more.
81.6 Bayside Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-0604
- Pauls Beach Bar and Grill - Available for weddings, parties and special events, Paul’s will create a buffet fit for a king.
MM 84.8 Islamorada, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 664-0123
- L'Attitudes Restaurant - Located at Plantation Yacht Harbor, this casual waterfront restaurant offers bayside dining and views of beautiful sunsets.
MM 87 B/S Islamorada , FL 33037
- Rip's Island Ribs N Chicken - American standards beyond ribs and chicken are available at Rip’s, but most diners go there for the namesake menu items and casual atmosphere.
MM 84 Islamorada, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 664-5300
- Rum Runners Island Bar & Deli - Sandwiches and salads top the deli-style menu at Rum Runners. Ample portions and reasonable prices keep both locals and visitors returning again and again.
MM 84 Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-2321
- Uncle's - Enjoy fine dining in a nice yet relaxing atmosphere at Uncle’s. They’ll cook your catch of the day at your request, or you can order from the variety of entrees on their menu. Choose from seafood, veal, chicken, lamb, pork, pasta and vegetarian entrees, and be sure to look over the impressive wine list.
MM 80.9 Overseas Highway Islamorada, FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-4402
- Whale Harbor Inn
MM 84 Overseas Highway Islamroda , FL 33036
Phone: (305) 664-4959
Atlantic’s Edge - Casual yet chic, Atlantic’s Edge is great for couples, but also features a children’s menu in case the family is in tow. Rotating menu selections include fish, beef and poultry entrees. During the winter months, stop by Atlantic’s Edge for Sunday brunch.
81801 Overseas Highway, Islamorada, FL
Phone: (305) 664-4651
BJ’s Bar-B-Que - Western motif surrounds diners as they feast on barbecued steaks, chicken and ribs at BJ’s. Don’t miss the onion rings and home-baked breads. Kids and health-conscious diners will find choices suited for them as well.
102570 Overseas Highway, Key Largo, FL
Phone: (305) 451-0900
| back to top
- Ballyhoos Grill and Grog - This seafood eatery is open all day but is most popular for its breakfasts. Try the
seafood omelets with a bloody mary or a mimosa.
MM 97.8 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-0822
- Bayside Grill - The Bayside Grill is a bistro style, open air dining spot that offers a breathtaking view of the Florida Bay. The extensive lunch and dinner menu covers a variety of entrées, including vegetarian, seafood, chicken, beef, veal and pasta dishes. Salads, burgers and sandwiches are available as well.
MM 99.5 Key Largo, FL 33037
- Benny's Galley - For fast food at low prices, run by Benny’s Galley. The varied menu should appeal to anyone in your group.
MM 100 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-5652
- Bogie's Cafe - Enjoy breakfast, lunch or dinner in a tropical garden setting. Bogie’s award winning continental cuisine is also available at the nearby poolside Tiki Bar.
MM 100 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-2121
- Cactus Jack's - At Cactus Jack’s you can take your food to go or stay and enjoy the fun atmosphere of this restaurant and bar. Try your hand at darts while you’re there.
103999 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453-0249
- Calypso's Seafood Grille - Seafood tops the menu at Calypso’s, where the atmosphere is decidedly authentic Florida Keys. Try the snapper encrusted in macadamia nuts for a tasty twist.
1 Seagate Road Key Largo, FL 33037 Phone: (305) 451-0600
- Copper Kettle Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Copper Kettle has a quaint country cottage feel to it. The menu covers all the basics and then some, offering soups, salads, sandwiches, seafood, steak and even meatloaf.
MM 91.8 Tavernier , FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-4113
- Country Gulls - Despite its location in a shopping center, you’ll feel as though you’re on the beach when you taste the fresh seafood at Country Gulls.
MM 90 Tavernier Towne , FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-8244
- Craig's Restaurant - Breakfast, lunch and dinner is available at Craig’s, and the fish sandwich is nearly famous.
MM 90.5 Tavernier , FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-9424
- Frank Keys Cafe - Frank Keys Café offers guests a romantic evening of fine dining. Menu selections include seafood, duck, chicken, steak and pork entrees, complemented by several tapas and tempting desserts.
100211 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453-0310
- Ganim's Kountry Kitchen - You’ll find reasonable prices and homestyle cooking at Ganim’s. Both locations are open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
MM 100 & MM 102.5 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-3337
- Gus' Grille - Gus’ Grille offers a variety of fresh seafood dishes, such as grilled mahi mahi and Bahamian Conch chowder, but the kids will be pleased here as well, with their own special menu.
103800 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453-0000
- Harriette's Restaurant - A favorite of the locals, Harriette’s excels in breakfast and offers tasty options for later day meals as well.
MM 95.6 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-8689
- Hideout Restaurant - Whether you want it to go or to dine in, Hideout Restaurant has a variety of American fare on the menu.
Transylvania Ave. Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-0218
- Hobo's Restaurant - Hobo’s Restaurant will satisfy any craving you might have for pub food, and your bill will be reasonable. Try the onion ring loaf as an appetizer.
MM 104.2 Bayside Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-5888
- Jim & Val's Restaurant - Whether you’re in the mood for steak or seafood, you’ll find them both, and at reasonable prices, at Jim & Val’s.
2 Seagate Boulevard Key Largo, FL 33037
- Mandalay Restaurant - Plenty of seafood dishes are served at Mandalay, along with steaks, chicken, ribs, meatloaf and more. Daily specials might feature Mexican dishes, London Broil and prime rib. Try their award-winning lobster bisque and save room for Key Lime pie for dessert.
MM 97.5 Oceanside Key Largo, FL 33037
- Mary & Stan's Restaurant - Seafood lovers will find plenty of selections on the menu at Mary & Stan’s Restaurant. Non-fish eaters will be satisfied as well.
MM 99 B/S Key Largo, FL 33037
- Mrs. Mac's Kitchen - Enjoy homestyle cooking in a relaxed, Keys-friendly atmosphere at Mrs. Mac’s.
MM 99.4 Key Largo, FL 33037
- Old Tavernier Restaurant - Perfect for a nice, relaxing evening out, the Old Tavernier Restaurant offers tasty Italian dishes and an outdoor dining area.
MM 90.5 Overseas Tavernier , FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-6012
- Perry's of the Keys - The lunch and dinner menus at Perry’s are sure to please. Lunch selections include omelets, sandwiches, burgers appetizers and more. Plenty of seafood choices are available all day, and dinner selections also include steak, chicken, lobster, soups, big salads and much more.
MM 102.5 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-1834
- Pilot House Marina - The Pilot House Tiki Bar and Grill serves fresh seafood seven days a week, and if you’re there on the weekend you’ll be treated to live entertainment.
13 Seagate Blvd. Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-3452
- Snooks Bayside - Extensive lunch, dinner, children’s, tapas and Sunday brunch menus at Snook’s offer something for every palate. You’ll find a wide range of seafood dishes, as well as steak, chicken, veal, pasta and more.
Box 2189 Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 453.3799
- Sundowners on the Bay - Sundowners provides a beautiful sunset view and a large selection of fine dining entrees. A number of seafood dishes top the menu, as well as chicken, steak, pasta, sandwiches and more.
MM 103.9 Bayside Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 451-4502
- Tavernier Creek Cafe - Generous portions of Latin and American dishes are the norm at Café Las Brisas. Diners can choose to enjoy the waterfront view through large windows or sit outside on picnic benches.
Tavernier Creek Marina MM 90.8 Key Largo, FL 33037
- Tropical Cafe - Breakfasts are extra good at the Tropical Café, but the dinner menu is sure to please as well. A basket of mini muffins is served with breakfast entrees, which include omelets, pancakes, waffles and more. Dinner choices include salads and sandwiches, as well as steak, chicken, seafood and pasta dishes. Save room for the raspberry Key lime cheesecake.
MM 90.5 Overseas Highway Key Largo, FL 33037
Phone: (305) 852-3251
| back to top
Big Pine & The Lower Keys
- Looe Key Grill - Try any of the seafood baskets or other reasonably priced items on the menu at Looe Key Grill; it’s all tasty.
MM 27.5 Ramrod Key, FL 33042
Phone: (305) 872-2215
- Mangrove Mama's- This quaint eatery features fresh seafood prepared in unique ways and a selection of other dishes. Save room for a cup of coffee and slice of Key lime pie.
Sugarloaf Key, FL 33044
Phone: (305) 745-3030
- No Name Pub - This Keys original was established in 1936 and has changed little since. Known for beer and pizza, the No Name pub is not fancy, but it is authentic. Try the spicy conch fritters as an appetizer and then maybe a fish or blackened chicken sandwich or seafood combo for dinner. Pizza varieties include Key shrimp, Caribbean chicken, vegetarian and Mexican.
Watson Blvd. Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-9155
- Rob's Island Grill - This sports bar appeals to many for its clean atmosphere and tasty food. If you’re getting tired of seafood, try Rob’s meatloaf.
MM 31.2 Big Pine Key, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-3022
- Bagel Island Cafe - This bakery and café will fit the bill for breakfast pastries and light deli-style meals.
Winn Dixie Shopping Center Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-9912
- Bobalu Southern Cafe - This inexpensive diner will satisfy your craving for southern style food, including black-eyed peas and fried okra. Meatloaf, fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy also top the menu.
MM 10 Boca Chica Key, FL 33040
Phone: (305) 296-1664
- Boondocks Grille & Draft House - This inexpensive diner will satisfy your craving for southern style food, including black-eyed peas and fried okra. Meatloaf, fried chicken and mashed potatoes and gravy also top the menu.
MM 25 Ramrod Key, FL 33042
Phone: (305) 872-9989
- Coconuts Lounge - Pizzas and a big screen TV attract visitors to Coconuts Lounge. Other tasty pub fare is available as well. Sit back and relax at this comfortable sports bar.
MM 30.5 Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-3795
- Coco's Cantina - For a change of pace, try Coco’s Cantina for Spanish and American food. Dine in or take it to go and enjoy a festive picnic on the beach.
MM 21.5 Cudjoe Key, FL 33042
Phone: (305) 745-1564
- Galley Grill - Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, the Galley Grill is a great place for fresh seafood, salads and sandwiches, all at reasonable prices.
Summerland Key, FL 33042
Phone: (305) 745-3446
- Good Food Conspiracy - Vegans and health food enthusiasts will love Good Food Conspiracy, a health food store, juice bar and deli. The deli menu includes items such as avocado cashew pesto, spinach salads, soy cheese, vegan pesto and vegan potato salad. For dessert, try a vegan chocolate chip cookie.
MM 30.2 Big Pine, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-3945
- Litle Palm Island - Fine dining at Little Palm Island translates into European dishes combined with Floridian, Caribbean and pan-Asian accents. Enjoy your meal in the elegant, candle-lit dining room or on the terrace overlooking the beach. Sunday brunch might include Chocolate and Grand Marnier French Toast and the dinner menu features items such as grilled lobster and seared filet mignon.
28500 Overseas Hwy Little Torch Key, FL 33042
Phone: (305) 872-2524 Toll Free: 800-343-8567
- Little Torch Sand Bar - Seafood is the specialty at Little Torch Sand Bar, but landlubbers will find plenty on the menu to satisfy their appetites as well. Enjoy the terrific view and coconut shrimp.
MM 28.5 Little Torch Key, FL 33043
Phone: (305) 872-2201